We established Kawaguchi Ace Industry Co., Ltd., the predecessor of the company, in January 1990.
Then , in April 2002, we changed the company name to OYO Geo-monitoring Service Corporation from which time we have been engaged in our current business of renting out geological survey equipment, conducting geological surveys, and developing and manufacturing geological survey equipment.
Japan is an island country, and it is made up of various topography such as mountains and plains. Also, the ground information varies depending on the area. Under such circumstances, we believe that a more accurate and correct understanding of the ground information will lead to cost minimization in construction projects for civil engineering and construction.
In order to satisfy various customer's requests, we always keep our various geological survey instruments in the best condition, rent them out to customers, and try to obtain correct local ground information with high accuracy by making use of advanced survey technologies.
All OYO Geo-monitoring Service Corporation staff take action based on thinking first of being helpful to customers and making them happy.
We humbly request your continued support.
OYO Geo-monitoring Service Corporation
President and Representative
Quality Policy Statement
1. In order to respond to various customer's requests, we always keep our various geological survey instruments in the best condition and rent them out to customers.
2. All of our employees keep out equipment in the best condition based on thinking first of being helpful to customers and making them happy.
3. We comply with customer requirements and laws and regulations.
4. We continuously improve our quality management system.
5. We set quality targets consistent with the Quality Policy.
 Pass down our technology to the next generation